The International Science and Practice Seminar
“Economy and Knowledge" introduces a series of special discussion events to be
held on regular basis. These events will focus on improving the movement of
knowledge through the innovation cycle: science-technology-education-business.
Noosphere is organizing the Seminar together with leading Ukrainian universities.
The Seminar will be devoted to the place and role of
knowledge in the economy.
The Seminar is aimed at forming a scientific-practical
community including researchers, businessmen and specialists who would be able
to systematically address challenges related to the acceleration of knowledge
generation and its application in the economy and business.
The languages of the Seminar are Russian and Ukrainian.
The Seminar covers the following topics:
- best practices of knowledge management
- findings of a theoretical study of the relationship between the economy and
- philosophy of the economy and knowledge
- an ontology of the economy and knowledge
- the paradigms of the relationship between the economy and knowledge
- the economy, knowledge and information technologies
- national dimensions of the knowledge economy
- corporate systems and foundations for knowledge management
- information tools of knowledge management in companies