The I International Science and Practice Forum is a summary of work to introduce the advantages of science into work of IT companies. The Forum is a follow-up of five Science and Business conferences that we have held over the last three years.
The Forum brought together leading entrepreneurs and prominent scientists from Ukraine, Latvia, Czech Republic, Georgia and USA. These specialists hosted discussions on mathematics, economics, software development, knowledge management, information management systems, and artificial intelligence.
The Forum was held at three venues:
- The first one was held on June 29 – 30, 2015 in Dnipropetrovsk at Oles Honchar Dnipropetrovsk National University;
- The second one was an intermediate stage that was held on July 1 in Kiev at the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy. It was organized for participants, who attended both the first and the third venues. In this session there were lectures held at the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy and Kyiv-Mohyla Business School.
- The third session was held on July 2 – 3, 2015 in Chernivtsi, Ukraine at Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University.
The topic of the Forum was Knowledge economy.
The languages of the Forum were Russian, Ukrainian, English.
The Forum was focused on four key areas:
- innovative management. Knowledge economy;
- mathematical models of data processing systems;
- labor productivity and data bases in enterprise management;
- innovative technologies.
The Forum program included a symphonic music concert performed by violinist soloist Takashi Shimizu, Professor from Tokyo University of Arts.